Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jon Bon Jovi Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job, and Facelift

Jon Bon Jovi, born on March 2, 1962 still looks like the rock star that he is, what just make us wonder: Is plastic surgery helping him to keep his look?

Comparing pictures from different moments of his life, we don't see any big change to say that he had procedures like a rhinoplasty (nose job) done, but his relatively flawless face skin could be the product of good genes, good diet, good exercise or good plastic surgery procedures such as a face lift and botox injections, a brow lift is also a possibility in his case.

From his appearance on shows as American Idol to his recent concerts, his face remains youthful and it is hard to remember that he was actually born in the early 60s.  On his side, he has the fact that his face doesn't look "over done" and he doesn't lack expression lines like some patients may look after bad plastic surgery.

"I'm not a lotions and potions guy. Are the rest of the band? I'd imagine some of them are, but I don't go into their rooms, I'm afraid."

When asked if he'd consider surgery, he replied "No - my boobs are big enough. I don't see the need."

However, the rocker does have a routine of sorts. "I work out like crazy. I love running. I'm a runner. I'm an avid runner. I don't listen to music when I run because I'd get hit by a car. I wouldn't be paying attention.
"I do five or six miles a day. That's my thing."

Bon Jovi are set to headline Barclaycard's British Summer Time event in Hyde Park on July 5.

Jon Bon Jovi: 'I won't get plastic surgery, my boobs are big enough!'

Iconic rocker Jon Bon Jovi has confirmed that he will never go under the knife and have plastic surgery because he doesn't feel as though he needs it.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz, the 'Livin' On A Prayer' hitmaker explained that he rarely moisturises his skin let alone considers if he needs surgery:

"I don't know jack. I wouldn't know one thing from another. I wouldn't know what to do with moisturiser or any of that stuff."

"I'm not a lotions and potions guy. Are the rest of the band? I'd imagine some of them are, but I don't go into their rooms, I'm afraid."

"My boobs are big enough. I don't see the need (for surgery)," he joked.
Although he doesn't have a specific beauty regime, the 50-year-old superstar added that he likes to keep his fitness in check and often works out: "I work out like crazy. I love running. I'm a runner. I'm an avid runner. I don't listen to music when I run because I'd get hit by a car. I wouldn't be paying attention. I do five or six miles a day. That's my thing."