Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Has Arlene Phillips had Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox, Facelift Photos

Arlene Phillips plans to have cosmetic surgery and will tell a surgeon to start at my feet and not stop until he gets to the top of my head.

The choreographer - who has recently lost one-and-a-half stone from her petite frame - said she is going to continue fighting the ageing process as much as she can and has already looked into getting a nose job and chin lift.

Former Strictly Come Dancing judge Arlene Philips has admitted she may have plastic surgery.

According to an article in the Daily Mail, Philips told New magazine she would consider going under the surgeon's knife.

"One day I am going to go in and say, 'Start at the ankles and don't stop until you have got to the top'," she stated in the publication.

Arlene Phillips has admitted she has considered having plastic surgery.

In an interview with the Daily Mirror, the former Strictly Come Dancing judge said she has had botox and fillers in the past, although these have not been recently, and has definitely considered plastic surgery procedures.

"I have thought about having my boobs done … I look at myself all the time and think.'I could do this and that.' But I try and make the best of what I've got," she told the source.

However, she implied that it is just her busy schedule preventing her from having a facelift.

"Having something like a facelift would mean taking six weeks off and I haven't got that sort of time this year," she explained when asked by the newspaper if she had any immediate plans to go under the knife.

Arlene Phillips was replaced by Alesha Dixon as a judge on Strictly Come Dancing in 2009, a decision that equalities minister Harriet Harman labelled as "shocking" and potentially ageist.

Arlene Phillips admits using to botox

During an interview with Good Housekeeping magazine, the So You Think You Can Dance judge admitted that she has previously undergone Botox and fat injections to her face and she is not ruling out further procedures.

"Every time I’m about to do a TV thing, I think, you know, I could just have … If something works, go and do it is what I think," she said.

Phillips also admitted that she finds it difficult to maintain her trim figure and survives on a diet of mostly fruit and salad.