Monday, May 12, 2014

Has Adrianne Curry had Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job, Breast Implants

Adrianne Curry first came into the spotlight as the winner of the third season of VH1’s hit show America’s Top Model. Now, she is also recognizable as the star of reality TV program My Fair Brady. Known for her good looks, she felt there was at least one area that could use improving, which was her bust.

It would seem that Adrianne had always felt her breasts were uneven. In order to remedy this situation, she decided to go and see Dr. Frank Ryan, plastic surgeon to the stars. This famous doctor is also well-known for his work on former model Janice Dickinson.

Did Adrianne Curry Had Boob Job and Nose Job ?


According to her revealing interview to US Weekly, Adrianne went under the knife for breast augmentation because there was a size difference between her breasts. This is quite normal in most women, but celebs like to get them perfectly equal in size.

She went on to say about her post-op experience as; “When I woke up, I was screaming in pain and they shot me up with morphine. Later I was prescribed Percocet and Valium, but I think because I was addicted to cocaine and heroin as a teenager, they didn’t really affect me.”

But looks like she is happy with her decision to go under the knife and endure all that pain. She says; “it’s amazing to look down and think, ‘Oh God. I don’t have deformed boobs anymore! I’ve always shown my boobs and acted confident with them, but I wasn’t. My left breast is a full B or a small C-cup, and my right breast is a full A-cup. My friends jokingly call me One Hang Low. I used to stuff wads of toilet paper in my bra to fill out the smaller side.’

According to Curry, her left breast was wider than the other breast by a full inch. The volume of the left breast was also 20% bigger. As she grew older and her breasts started to sag, she believed it was finally time to go in and fix this before the situation became any worse. The solution? According to Dr. Ryan, the best way to proceed was to even out the breasts by adding different-sized implants into each.

After getting the breast augmentation, Curry experienced pain, and discomfort. She made a public statement to other women, warning them that surgery was no laughing matter, and that the consequences could be serious –such as the body rejecting the implants- or even deadly. Many women are willing to risk it to get the desired effect, but at the end of the day, even after going under the knife, plastic surgery isn’t for everyone.

While not many people would have noticed her breasts were uneven before, she might have used inserts in her bra to fix the issue on a temporary basis. What do you think, is her surgery noticeable? Check out the results for yourself!

Adrianne Curry:  America's Top Models and Plastic Surgery

Many celebrities are a bit shy to talk about the plastic surgery procedures that they have gone to, but former America´s Top Model champ, Adrianne Curry is happy to discuss about her breast augmentation.  She said for US weekly magazine that she went for it because there was a size difference between her breasts.

Most women have a size difference on her breast, and that is considered completely normal, although it can be annoying many of them who go for plastic surgery to correct the difference.

“When I woke up, I was screaming in pain and they shot me up with morphine,” she said for US weekly magazine. ”Later I was prescribed Percocet and Valium, but I think because I was addicted to cocaine and heroin as a teenager, they didn’t really affect me.”

Plastic Surgery Experience can change a lot between patients, the lucky ones don´t feel any kind of problems, but the rest can experience from some discomfort to lot of pain, the good news are the pain control medications available.

Adrianne said that  she was happy with the procedure because “it’s amazing to look down and think, ‘Oh God. I don’t have deformed boobs anymore!’”.  Congratulations to her and her plastic surgeon for a great job and a happy patient!

In 2006, Adrienne revealed her reasons for having plastic surgery to US Magazine. She was quoted as saying:
'I've always shown my boobs and acted confident with them, but I wasn't. My left breast is a full B or a small C-cup, and my right breast is a full A-cup. My friends jokingly call me One Hang Low. I used to stuff wads of toilet paper in my bra to fill out the smaller side.'

Curry also appeared on the E! Network celebrity plastic surgery special. She shares her struggle with having uneven breasts and discusses how it affected her self esteem.

I Don’t Like Adrienne Curry’s Nose Job


I was looking through recent pictures of Adrienne Curry and began to wonder, “What happened to her face?”. I thought that perhaps she had plumped her lips or over-botoxed herself, so I dug up some older pictures of her and it became obvious what she did: Adrienne Curry got a nose job!
I wonder when she got that done? She got breast implants a couple of years back, so maybe her plastic surgeon up-sold her a nose job too…Personally, I liked her nose before the rhinoplasty.

Adrianne Curry’s Breast Implants Went To Comic Con

Adrianne showed up to the San Diego Comic Con, dressed as Christie Monteiro from the 90's video game “Tekken”, and showing some serious under-boob! Adrianne, who has been booted from Comic Con for scandalous costumes before, got breast implants in 2008, and it appears that they are still one of her favorite accessories…

Adrienne Curry before and after breast implants:

Adrienne claims that she got breast implants because she has a miscarriage that caused one of her boobs to grow. While hormones can do strange things, I wonder exactly how much of a difference in breast size Adrienne experienced and if it really was significant enough to require implants? Women often make excuses as to why they’ve had breast augmentation, but at least Adrienne Curry was honest in admitting that she had indeed received breast implants.