Monday, January 13, 2014

Jane Fonda Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants, Facelift Photos

Jane Fonda plastic surgery gives her youthful look in her old age. When we look a glance at Jane Fonda, it is hard to believe that she is going to be 74 years old. What do you think gives her that perfect appearance at her golden years? Yes, plastic surgery does it all. Being old is never being an obstacle for Jane Fonda to live her life with kinds of activities. Now, she is going to promote her new book.

Jane Fonda is out promoting her new book about making the most of your golden years, titled “Prime Time: Love, Health, Sex, Fitness, Friendship, Spirit–making The Most Of All Of Your Life.”

Jane Fonda was quoted as saying “I discovered testosterone about three years ago, which makes a huge difference if you want to remain sexual and your libido has dropped”. She says it has recharged her libido and she is having the best sex in her life.

"I thought, "Oh my God, it’s me,"" Jane Fonda told TODAY’s Matt Lauer. "I feel so great and so rested and I look so different and I just decided - and I’m not proud of it - I decided I wanted to look more like how I feel."

Jane Fonda told Lauer she didn’t feel pressure to maintain a specific look. "I just decided I wanted to buy myself some time and look more like how I feel," Fonda was quoted as saying, who had work on her chin, neck and under the eyes.

Jane Fonda has even written on her blog about the plastic surgery she had on her eye bags and jawline!

Fonda also wrote on her official website:

"Bob Evans complimented me on my new, short haircut and I said: "Thanks. I just had some "work" done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes so I decided it would be good to get a new hair cut so people will think it's my new hair."

"He thought that was so funny he actually toasted me for doing what he said he'd never heard anyone do before: admit they'd had work done. I was planning on blogging about it anyway so who cares? I'm writing a book about aging so I couldn't very well NOT talk about it. It's been 2 weeks. I was in front of the camera all day yesterday and was photographed at Eve Ensler's luncheon 9 days after the procedure so, obviously, it went well. I swore in 2000 I'd never have anything done again but this year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird...or tired all the time. And my crows feet are still alive and well. I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma" Fonda added.

It looks like Jane Fonda feels a bit guilty and has mixed emotions about her plastic surgery. It is apparent that the majority of celebrities go under the knife to improve their self esteem but it seems that plastic surgery procedures don't always provide a guarantee for feeling good on the inside...Just to consider that Jane Fonda's plastic surgery is a pretty good one and she still isn't pleased! What about the celebrities whom plastic surgery has gone wrong?

Jane Fonda’s Honest Admissions

Yes indeed she has, and unlike many celebrities Fonda has been very direct about what work she’s had done.

According to the OC register, Jane Fonda has admitted that she’s had plastic surgery on her chin and neck, as well as the area beneath her eyes in order to tighten up her features and to fight off the effects of aging.

“I wish I’d been brave enough to not do anything,” Fonda was quoted saying in 2011, referring to the embarrassment that she felt about getting plastic surgery done. “But instead I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma.”
Despite the humor of her statements, Fonda has expressed a regret in reversing her previously held positions on plastic surgery, called a total U-turn in the same article at the Register’s website.

Jane Fonda will never join the ranks of the worst plastic surgery celebrities, such as Bruce Jenner’s debacle or Mickey Rourke’s surgery mistake.
In fact, given her age, Fonda looks remarkably good. This is especially true if you consider that she is a breast cancer survivor and that she’s had to have several surgeries that weren’t cosmetic, but were meant to preserve her health.
But perhaps the most important measure of how good your looks are, especially if you’ve had plastic surgery, is how you look in your own eyes.

“I was walking down the street one day and got a glimpse in the window and was like who’s that?”
Fonda said on the Today Show, discussing the way that she looks now and how she feels about the results of her cosmetic procedures.
“I feel so great and rested and look so different and I just decided – I’m not proud of it. I decided I wanted to look more about how I feel… I just decided that I wanted to buy myself some time.”

Those are strong words, and true ones for someone that’s made her way in the world of good looks and a natural beauty until her older years.

Being asked about the reason of taking plastic surgery, she admitted that she wanted to show her youthful and cheerful feeling by showing people her youthful face. Therefore, she decided to have plastic surgery. She went to a plastic surgeon and let her eyes done. Sags under her eyes were removed and chin was lifted. Jane Fonda cosmetic procedures were done successfully as now she has youthful and fresh look.
Jane Fonda Plastic Surgery Before & After

In addition to having her eyes and chin done, she made her neck lifted as well. Even though she admitted that taking the decision was not easy, she did not want to let her readers know. Hence, she did not write anything about her surgery on her new book. The plastic surgery fortunately worked well for her as now she becomes a glamorous grandma with her tight activities.

Jane Fonda Plastic Surgery PhotosHowever, no matter how fresh she looks, it is all about surgery. She does not have her natural beauty any longer. Before and after Jane Fonda shows a very different look. She is actually a naturally beautiful lady. Perhaps she does not want to lose her beauty and want to keep it as long as possible. Even though she showed her embarrassment when admitting the fact of her surgery, still, it had happened.

They’re also a complete reversal of her old positions on cosmetic surgery, which many people may have associated with her position as a feminist figure.
Of course, while she might not be proud of the work she got done, Jane Fonda’s cosmetic surgery has made her look and feel better about herself, which means it worked perfectly.