Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tara Reid Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants, Botox and Boob Jobs


Tara Reid’s Plastic Surgery: Breast Enhancement & Liposuction

We know that many people look at the results of cosmetic procedures undergone by popular celebrities before making an appointment with their plastic surgeons.

For anyone considering liposuction (also known as a ‘tummy tuck‘) or breast enlargements, however, Tara Reid’s very public experiences are surely an important lesson for everyone.
Tara’s Breast Augmentation

tara reid nip slip Tara Reids Plastic Surgery: Breast Enhancement & LiposuctionBack in 2004, Tara was attending Diddy’s 35th birthday party but, during a photo call, she unknowingly became victim of an unfortunate sartorial slip where her left breast was exposed.
The photographers and journalists had a field day and soon, pictures of what became known as Tara’s embarrassing ‘nip slip’ were published all over the internet.

The point, of course, wasn’t the slip of her dress, but the fact that the revelation of scars on her breast suggested she had previously undergone breast enlargement.

There are various ways of inserting breast implants and the scars around Tara’s areola suggest that hers were implanted using this method.

"Bad plastic surgery" happens when someone feels pressure to look pretty and they have more money than brains. With no intention of being mean that unfortunately describes the majority of celebrities out there.

The result is that many of them don’t quite look like human beings anymore, which would be tragic (considering the huge sum of money they have spent) if it weren’t so silly.

Tara Reid had a boob job and stomach lipo.
Tara Reid’s stomach makes her look about forty years older than the rest of her. It's sad and -I might say so- devastating that her huge, saggy implants and lumpy/saggy stomach skin make her look decades older. She didn't certainly have this in mind when she decided to go under the knife!

The irony is that Tara Reid is more famous for her botched breast augmentation than her acting career. And as if that just wasn't enough, her botched breast implants were accidentally revealed on a NYC red carpet a few years ago. In fact, her dress fell off her shoulder! (Oops!!!)

One plastic surgeon stated that Reid's implants healed poorly because she is a smoker. Some considered that they healed poorly because she'd gone to a discount plastic surgeon and paid for her implants with a coupon. It is well known that smoking deprives the body of oxygen. Oxygen is undeniably needed for healing.

On why she had plastic surgery in the first place, Tara Reid revealed:

"I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."

And what Tara replied when she was asked about her plastic surgery gone wrong?
"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, "Don't worry, it's going to be better." But after six months of "it's going to get better," it started to get worse and worse.Guys I was dating would be like, "What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed."So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure." Tara added.

As for the liposuction thing she had to say:

"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted, I'm not going to lie - a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

Tara Reid got breast implants and had liposuction/body contouring on her stomach and both procedures turned out horribly. I can honestly say that my 70 year old grandmother looks better in a bikini (and granny has never had cosmetic surgery).

Tara is only 32 years old, but her huge, saggy implants and lumpy/saggy stomach skin make her look decades older. Her implants are even worse without the bikini, which is why Tara has earned a place in the Celebrity Frankenboobie Hall of Shame.

Tara Reid voiced her dismay about her botched plastic surgery to US Magazine:

“On why she had plastic surgery in the first place:
“I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I’m in Hollywood, I’m getting older, I’m going to fix them.”
On what went wrong:
“First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”

On being intimate:
“Guys I was dating would be like, ‘What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.’ So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.”

On getting lipo:
“I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”“

AH, the old “I want breast implants because my boobs are different sizes” excuse. How coy (and a total lie). Most women’s breasts are not perfectly symmetrical and if that was really the reason, why didn’t Tara get just one breast implant to boost the smaller boob up to the same size as the bigger boob?

Tara Reid’s Revised Plastic Surgery to Appear in Playboy

In a bid to retain her small claim to fame, Tara Reid is reportedly getting ready to pose for an upcoming issue of Playboy, plastic surgery scars and all.

33-year old Tara has notoriously undergone a botched liposuction and breast augmentation procedure back in 2004. (See Make Me Heal’s story on Tara Reid’s plastic surgery). Back then she seemed disinclined to show her body in the popular men’s magazine, saying that her body:

“It looked like I got completely butchered up. The areolas … they looked like goose-shaped eggs,” Reid said about her boob job. Of her liposuction, Reid said, “My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”

Since then, Tara has often been seen sporting a bikini, reportedly after going corrective surgery to fix the bulges on her stomach. To repair a botched body contouring procedure, fat grafting or other techniques are often used, sometimes with great or not so great results.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Ellenbogen says, “Tara Reid had bad liposuction. A few doctors have tried to repair it. It still looks gnarly. It can be repaired by fat grafting done by an expert over two or three sessions. I’ve had good results with most. Poor Tara. Her doctors should be ridiculed, not her!”

Plastic surgeon Dr. Sherrell J Aston says, “It is most often difficult or impossible to totally correct irregularities caused by liposuction. There are various techniques that can be used to bring about an improvement.”

In the past Tara has said she wouldn’t pose for Playboy, saying, ““I know there are problems with my stomach. There are bumps on it, it’s uneven, but it’s not that bad. My stomach scars are my battle wounds.”

While it is nice that Tara seems to have adjusted to her post-surgery body, it is likely that Playboy will have to use Photoshop and computer imaging techniques to restore the beauty to her former American Pie glory.

Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer says, “Tara Reid unfortunately has a bad result from overaggressive liposuction. I see many people each month who have been to other (and often unqualified non-plastic surgeons) people who performed their liposuction. It is very difficult to surgically correct these deficiencies, so airbrushing will likely be needed for the Playboy photos. However, micro fat grafting and sometimes additional surgery, we are able to make significant improvements.”